Thursday, February 04, 2010

Deletion In HAARP Records 1/11/10

The day before the Haitian Earthquake

"A very unusual deletion can be observed in the archived data of HAARP instrument readings from the day before the Haiti earthquake.Perhaps it is a matter of time until it will get fixed with a simple copy-paste operation, but I have made screen shots of it).
Set the date in "Chart Archives" below the today's graph to 2001/Jan/11 in the window below the graph and see for your selves. It is the only instance of such an occurrence I have discovered by looking through other historical dates. Perhaps some other deletions have already been fixed, I can think of date like May 12th 2008 or December 26th 2004.The graphs are here:

Spectrum Monitor Waterfall Charthttp://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/cgi-bin/spectrum/getchart.cgi

(The one below is the one you can set the date and see the blankness)

HF Chart (1-30 Mhz)http://maestro.haarp.alaska.edu/data/spectrum2/www/hf.html

4 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

nolo-thanks so very much for posting this-if indeed HAARP and the people who work there are causing this(or perhaps some of it I should say) -they have an immense sickness of the soul.
Horrible to contemplate-but how surprised should we be?
all the best to you and everyone!!

5/2/10 2:31 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

HAARP was never designed to be a benign "research facility", but an immensely powerful tool for psychopaths. They're counting on most people to disbelieve the immensity of their evil.

5/2/10 3:58 AM  
Anonymous greencrow said...

Hi Nolo:

Thanks for posting this and keeping us informed about HAARP. My son disbelieved me when I told him of my theory about what caused the Haitian earthquake. I asked him: "What would happen if you put a can of beans in a microwave and then turned it on high for 10 minutes?" He replied that it would explode. I said: "How do you know that?" He said "I just do, that's all." Then I said: "Then how come you disbelieve it when I tell you that there's a device that can focus billions of more microwaves onto the metals that are beneath the earth?"

He couldn't answer that question.

And one thing I know. These psychopaths get an extra thrill out of having the stupid sheeple PAY for the disasters they cause. Thus, I believe the climate change tax levy business is all about getting innocent citizens/victims to pay for HAARP and their other evil devices.

gc

gc

5/2/10 10:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

13/2/10 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.