Sunday, February 18, 2007

But There's Scads Of Smith Saga Stories

I was curious about this several day old item, most probably well known now by people who can think and pay attention, about Zbigniew Brzezinski and what he testified about before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He said a "military collision with Iran" would come from

“Iraqi failure to meet the benchmarks, followed by accusations of Iranian responsibility for the failure, then by some provocation in Iraq or a terrorist act in the US blamed on Iran, culminating in ‘defensive’ US military action against Iran...”

Such an accusation should be newsworthy, no?

I decided to search MSM and archives for this story and found ...nothing. Plenty of stuff like Bald Britney: Hot or Not? though.

Moreover, a search for a story found at WRH titled Report: Weapons used in attack in Zahedan, Iran come from U.S., where the Iranians are blaming the US for arming and training the bombers that killed eleven troops turned up only that one source, China View.
It's pretty obvious that the corrupt MSM is repeating it's despicable role in enabling our fascist scumbags to precipitate war by narrowing reportage and discussion to the party line.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so sick of the MSM I think perhaps some kind of really HUGE NATIONWIDE BOYCOTT is in order. Followed by the burning of MSM newspapers and magazine and the trashing of television sets, outside MSM network stations, of course.

I wonder if major spit-balling of MSM media-whores and their cars would be considered an act of terror?

18/2/07 8:29 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Hard to say. I've been wondering about what would be the best way to let the media know just how despicable they've become.

18/2/07 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great article! That is the type of information that are meant to be shared around the internet.
Disgrace on the seek engines for now not positioning
this submit upper! Come on over and discuss with my site .
Thanks =)

Here is my blog ... Video Marketing

13/6/13 2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
I am quite sure I'll learn lots of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

My weblog Author's external home page.
..

15/6/13 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.