Sunday, January 04, 2009

Poppy Pimps For Gator

Bush 41 Wants Jeb Bush To Run For President

"Another President Bush?
Perhaps so, says former President George H.W. Bush, who has already seen one son, George W., serve in the Oval Office. The nation's 41st president said Sunday that he would like to see a second son, Jeb, be president one day."


Continuing, the former mass murdering commander in chief showed he hasn't lost his tongue tied mushmouthed version of english:

"I'd like to see him run. I'd like to see him be president someday."
When asked if he was serious, he said: "Or maybe senator. Whatever. Yes, I would. I mean, right now is probably a bad time, because we've had enough Bushes in there. But no, I would."


Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.