Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cage Fight

I was doing a little research into extinct ancient predators, having watched all the most excellent "Walking With" BBC series when it occurred to me that modern day fascist predators really have a free ride. So I thought I'd pair them up with animals of old and see how quickly they get torn limb from limb. Actually this first match up gave me the idea.

Rush Limbaugh


vs Gorgonopsid



Despite the eerie resemblance, our fat radio blowhard wouldn't fare very well against the top earthly predator from the late Permian period of 250 million years ago. Basically a quick carnivorous hippo with the first known saber tooth armaments, the gorgonopsid wouldn't be swayed from a rich, tasty lunch by fast talking stupidity. So sorry Rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.