Sunday, March 28, 2010

Letter To My Wife

I didn't get too far today. For the first time in my life, for some reason, I'm having what I suppose are allergy symptoms. Last two days my eyes really itched and hurt. Then this morning as I pulled up stakes I started in sneezing. Since I've never experienced allergy symptoms I didn't even think about it.... -....until I saw the thick covering of gymnosperm pollen on the hood of the truck.
Now I know a little how people with allergy feel, even though this isn't much to complain about; I think it's only because it's such a heavy dusting that I'm feeling anything; and I'm probably not allergic but it's as thick as smog.
Made my eyes water too much so I stopped just shy of 300 miles. Plus squalls moved in and buffeted the rig about.
Kinda tough findin' that there WisFis down heeyah. Stopped at 2 RV places and by jiminy, they's workin' on it.
Found myself much more relaxed after taking care of my father, but not completely because I despise this country, going this way I'm driving slower than boogying to Florida from the SW, because I didn't know what I would find out about Dad.
Forgot today was The Lord's Day and heeyah bouts no liquor is sold, so to supplement my two fingers of whisky I bought two quarts of Old English 800, my absolute favorite beverage of all time.
This is the asshole of the country and because it's such a huge intestinal system they're at least 10 years behind everyone else as far as technology goes and about 40 - 50 years behind in social understanding. Only reason central to south Florida can't be lumped in with these troglodytes is the constant influx of new people, forcing the issues. In the morning I'm going to get the camera ready for the billboards, which I'm sure still stain the entire way along I 10 into Texas. Like I said I'm not going to relax completely until I see San Antone disappear in the rear view mirror.
Red rock, wide vistas, Kachinas await.





[Confidential to all US government personnel to whom this private letter is not addressed and who are reading it in the absence of a specific search warrant: You are violating the law and you are co-conspiring to subvert the Constitution that you are sworn to defend. You can either refuse to commit this crime, or you can expect to suffer criminal sanctions in the future, when Constitutional government has been restored to the United States of America. I do not envy you for having to make this difficult choice, but I urge you to make it wisely.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.