Monday, March 31, 2008

I Wonder If You'll Get A Refund From The Airline

If you're on a no-fly list. I'll soon find out because I'm jetting off to Florida for a few weeks to help my parents out. Piglipstick hasn't been at all kind to the criminal cabal who's stolen this nation and it'll be interesting if the slugs at Oбеспеченность Homeland have decided I'm a terrible risk and have grounded me. Probably not but it will be interesting to fly for the Airport Security Experience as I haven't flown in a long while.

I'm driving back though. Budget has the sweetest rental car deal in the world. Every once in a while they feel they have to get their one way rentals back to point of origin, so they offer a jaw dropping rate of $5 a day with unlimited miles. The catch is they want to get these vehicles back so you have to drive them out of state, in my case 3000 miles out of state. Beats flying, which I hate, and will probably hate more once the TSA goons feel me up.

Plus let's avoid the professional airline personnel at my destination-

3 baggage handlers arrested at Tampa airport
"TAMPA, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say three baggage handlers at the Tampa International Airport have been arrested for dealing with stolen property."

7 Comments:

Blogger Nina said...

Yes, we will be awaiting to hear of your experience. Wear a cup. I hear some of those TSA officials like to get a little rough. :)

In all seriousness...Mr. N and I hope the trip with your folks is a positive one.

1/4/08 4:00 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Thank you, noiin, I made it X country without problems from thw goon squad but the journey wasn't exactly a smooth one, yet looks promising.

2/4/08 4:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you very helpful article

Cara Mengobati Benjolan di leher
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Typus

17/5/18 11:32 PM  
Anonymous Obat Benjolan Dimata said...

thank you very helpful article

Cara Mengobati Benjolan di leher
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Typus
Cara Mengobati bisul

18/5/18 11:30 PM  
Anonymous Obat Penyakit Asam Urat said...

his article is very helpful at all thanks

23/5/18 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Obat Penambah Berat Badan said...


thank you for joining us. his article is very helpful

Obat Maag Alami
Obat Keputihan Alami
Cara Mengobati Hematuria

4/6/18 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Obat Untuk Mengobati penyakit osteoarthritis said...

This article is interesting and useful. And let me share an article about health which insha Allah will be very useful if we use it again for others.

6/7/18 6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.