Friday, December 14, 2007

Mission Accomplished

Drag it on long enough, keep up the lies and soon magical things happen:

"I have now received three (3) student papers that discuss Iraq's attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11. All three papers mention it as an aside to another point. I've had two papers on the virtue of forgiveness that argue that if we had just forgiven Iraq for the 9/11 attacks, we wouldn't be at war right now. I just read a paper on the problem of evil which asked why God allowed "the Iraq's" to attack us on 9/11.
The thing that upsets me most here is that the the students don't just believe that that Iraq was behind 9/11. This is a big fact in their minds, that leaps out at them, whenever they think about the state of the world."

3 Comments:

Blogger spooked said...

Oy. Scary.

I just asked my 11 year old son, true or false-- if Iraq was involved in 9/11, and he seemed confused then said true. He's never even heard of al qaeda.

I think most kids just don't pay attention to current events to begin with-- and further have been totally misled by this orwellian administration.

15/12/07 3:28 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I truly think that they've planned on truth to be overwhelmed over time by the constant drone of the Big Lie.

15/12/07 9:28 PM  
Blogger spooked said...

Yes, I agree.

Well, keep up the good work here, anyway.

16/12/07 9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.