Monday, April 09, 2012

Standing On A Corner. Suitcase In My Hand.

I must be coming to the end of my days because I keep going back to what brung me to this dance.
Widely regarded as the finest intro to any rock song ever produced.
Lou Reed surrounded himself with the best musicians of the day.
Vocals, two leads, rhythm, killer bass and drums, kiddies take notice.
All live, no second chances.
Lou Reed is 70.
This is why there's an 11 setting on amps.
Sweet Jane, from the exquisite Rock And Roll Animal.
Some of the best rock evah.



White Light, White Heat

I challenge anyone to come up with a tighter, more tasty live performance than this.
Fucking Lou Reed. Holy Shit.

Rock 'n' Roll

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.