Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fascist Indiana Ruling Brings Us One Step Closer To Civil War



The court must have been drunk and stupid to rule in this manner. If it doesn't get overturned there's big, big trouble ahead. In any event I would think the first few times the badges tried this and got blown away, they'd reconsider doing so again. But there's also the fact that brain damaged steroid laden control freaks get off on home invasions and would be happy to force themselves on innocent citizens for the hell of it. Because now they can since it's legal in Indiana.
I've always said that no one will ever force themselves into my home uninvited without resistance. I constantly have a pistol within reach that has the capability to blast through a type 2 vest like a hot knife through butter, and an AK 47 nearby with a few, um, modifications. I'll die, but the first one through the door will definitely die, the second one will probably die and the third will possibly die.
I'm not boasting, but I make no apologies, I'm just stating reality.
I will not live like a dog and I hope the good people of Indiana won't either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.