Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Possible Sand Nigger Treatment Story

CBS NEWS REPORTER 'SEXUALLY ASSAULTED' BY GANG IN CAIRO?

"I was talking to a friend of mine as I scanned the international news websites starting with Matt Drudge, when the headline blared out the news . As soon as I saw it, I immediately said, I bet it's Lara Logan !.. No I didn't have special powers, or inside info, but I do have a good memory.

I remembered the 'scuttlebutt' during the Iraq war and Afghanistan recounting her interesting habit of attempting to break the monotony over there by 'boinking' several soldiers and other contract employees sometimes in the back of pickup trucks and hummers. This practice was widely known by those who could get her anything she was in need of. (transportation to the front, permission to travel to certain destinations, information she could use, etc.) That's why I said I bet its Lara Logan. It just didn't smell right. (No pun intended) but back to the story.

So let's start out with the term most journalist and editors use until the facts are proven. The Term is 'allegedly' .
Were there any witnesses to this alleged 'sexual' assualt ? (as opposed to a crowd of people hollering at her, or smacking or pushing her around and in the process touching her in her 'no no places' as we tell our kids) You know witnesses are people willing to come forward and say 'Yep, I saw it, that's what happened all right'

The second red flag was the use of terms like 'she was surrounded by dangerous elements' and 'It was a crowd of 200 whipped up into a frenzy !' nothing suspicious here right ??!!

'She was rescued by a group of women and about 20 soldiers' .. so I assume one of them (at least) must have seen this alleged 'sexual' assault right? Did they attempt to take her to any hospital or anywhere else for medical treatment ? Did the soldiers attempt to round up those responsible ? Did in fact, anybody see this alleged sexual assault which presumably took place in a crowd of thousands of witnesses ? C'mon folks .. anybody ?

Another red flag (for me) was .. 'she was covering the 'jubilation in the square' and I thought to myself, is this what people in Egypt do when they are celebrating their new found freedom? Is this what I would do if I were an Egyptian and I had just heard that this tough fought battle against Mubarak was won ? At a time when I'd be standing there with my heart bursting with pride and my mouth filled with joyous chants, do I say .. 'Hey I'm so proud to re-write Egyptian history after years of oppression, let's go grab that american reporter and beat her up and have our way with her guys. I mean who will see it, who will notice? ... I think not.

Look folks we'd already seen Anderson Cooper being chased all over Cairo, and 'roughed up' (he must have come from a different neighborhood then were I grew up !) and sweet little Katie Couric run screaming to the airport after being 'crowded' so reporters being chased and screamed at, at this point, was getting to be a normal bill of fare on the TV news. Typical page 6 stuff.

Then along comes Lara, a little bigger, a little different, a little better story Lara. A reporter with a reputation for doing whatever it takes to get 'face time' on TV Lara.
I suspect that she knew that getting roughed up would have hardly elicited a yawn at that point, so she decided to 'pump it up' or 'sex it up' as the Brits would say, just a little. Let's make it more interesting. We'll add a little sex to the story (You know how those Americans love that stuff !)

Did they throw her down on the ground and gang rape her, or did some Egyptian in his excitement plant a wet one on her face without asking her permission first ? (the nerve !) I mean we know 'Those Mooslims' are known for sexually assaulting women in crowded squares in front of thousands of witnesses right ? Please !!

I've got an 8 pound Bass hanging on the wall that, if he could talk, would tell you what happens when you swallow anything that is presented without checking it out really well first, and this story smells like he would after about three days in the sun !

So, if "There will be 'no further comment from CBS News' and correspondent 'Logan and her family respectfully request privacy at this time" ... I guess we'll just have to take her word for it right ?"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you piece of filth. Typical Egyptian rapist dung. Please if you are in the west go back to your 3rd world shithole I hope you get ass raped by the monkeys who live there. And of course you will cum.

17/2/11 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.