Thursday, May 06, 2010

Fascist Home Invasion

"They found a “small amount” of marijuana, enough for a misdemeanor charge. The parents were then charged with child endangerment."




For anybody who cares, inches from my hand is a pistol capable of easily defeating a type 2 vest, which will enable me to gain enough time to reach my AK 47 loaded with armor piercing cartridges that just happens to be leaning against the wall several feet away.

I've said it before and I'll reiterate. My home will not be dirtied by filth like these scum. I will definately kill the first one through the door, probably kill the next one through the door, and possibly kill the third one coming in the door, if they continue to invade, and will keep firing as long as I have breath. This is not an idle boast. This is a promise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nick z said...

I completely lost my appetite after first seeing this at drugwarrant wendneday. I have to wonder if they're planning on taking the girl away from her parents and giving her to some foster home, where she will be much worse off.

It wouldn't be the first time. There's a good chance, from what i have learned, that she may even be subjected to sexual abuse and turn to criminal activities if that happens. Young people who went through that crap were not even fed properly by the foster parents, who, it turns out, are just interested in the government money.

7/5/10 7:19 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Sickening doesn't even begin to describe it. Charging the parents for child abuse after what those reptiles did is like the Chinese fascists charging a family for the cost of the bullet to the back of someone's head.

7/5/10 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.