Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I Never Tire Of The Bozo On The Street



I'll never forget that morning; just like most people I'll remember where I was when I first heard that planes were supposedly crashing into buildings. I was on my way to a local supermarket and caught a news blub.

I hurried back home and got on news websites and listened to the radio while my wife was in the living room watching the tube. I remember yelling out to her after about fifteen minutes, "Why the hell do they keep repeating this Osama guy's name?" Why indeed. Just like Infomercial Guy in the video, paid shills were ready to insert crucial memes into our consciousness right at moments of maximum vulnerability, which is probably a big reason TV spots repeatedly showed people leaping to their deaths. About that - it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if a lot of mind controlled plants were given jobs high up in the towers and programmed to smash windows and leap to their very filmable demise. Why did hundreds of people jump when firemen who got up there described minimal fire and a woman could climb to a hole and wave a white flag?

"Battalion Seven Chief: "Battalion Seven ... Ladder 15, we've got two isolated pockets of fire. We should be able to knock it down with two lines. Radio that, 78th floor numerous 10-45 Code Ones."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.