Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Always Ask Who Was Aboard

The ziofascists love to arrange that planes carrying impediments to their agenda conveniently plummet from the sky. Especially important in light of John Kennedy Jr's murder ten years ago tomorrow.
Another thing about this crash. Compare the devastation and the immense crater from this impact to the small ditch supposedly carved out of Pennsylvania soil by flight 93 on 9/11.

Many dead in Iranian plane crash - see the raw video of the impact site.

Photobucket
Iran crash

Photobucket
what they say is flight 93 crater

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I noticed the difference myself.

And I know for a fact that Flight 93 isn't what the fascists say happened.

When I found that out, I vowed never, ever believe what the government says about anything.

Ever.

15/7/09 6:38 AM  
Blogger Devin said...

dad2059 is so right!! nothing absolutely nothing that pours out of these slimeballs mouths can be trusted and thank you and I mean this from the bottom of my soul-for saying JFK jrs "murder"!! He was a concientious pilot and the thought that he was reckless is fascist media bullshit-it was a preemptive strike against a resurgence of Camelot -and yeah I know Camelot had its faults-but compared to what we have now!!?? thanks again so very much and all the best to you and all who comment here!!

15/7/09 7:05 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Flight 93 and it's "Let's Roll" vomit inducing propaganda was straight out of Wag the Dog.
Let's see how the MSM memorializes Kennedy's death tomorrow. I'll bet they bring up that 'reckless gene' business again, or maybe the poor conditions that weren't.

15/7/09 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.