Monday, February 09, 2009

Pot Attacks Your Pork And Beans

Cannabis doubles testicular cancer risk, says US study

My bullshit antenna started quivering pretty good when I heard this testerday morning. The "study" was done by the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Centre in Seattle, who found the astounding corellation between a rise in testes cancer and more guys smoking weed, a very damning link if ever there was one.

Of course big pharma contributions have nothing to do with results obtained, silly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is everybody talking about weed today? I quit last nigth, my first day free of Maria. I miss her already

10/2/09 4:10 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Had a motorcycle wreck that damaged my lung so I haven't smoked in a long time. According to all these "studies" I won't get nut cancer or a penis growing out of my forehead.

10/2/09 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.