Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Time To Bug Out

Party's over, that's all she wrote. For decades we saw the scumbags in the wings, those scurrying criminals with their Rex 84 and Phoenix program and MKULTRA and a thousand other schemes to make human existance hell on earth. The came the coup in 2000. All the nightmarish filth they readied for so long could finally flower, and they put the pedal to the metal when they pulled off their 9/11 shock and awe.

It's been one insult nonstop, since then, hasn't it? But don't believe for a New York second that the mass murderers are bumbling incompetents. They exist in a different universe than you or I. Their seemingly bizarro attitude and black-is-white-and-white-is-black is only our naive interpretation of their intent and agenda. Despite some setbacks the psychopathic fucks have accomplished quite a bit of what they set out to do, and they ain't over yet.




Or as Sherri B at Unknown news puts it:

"The big runs on banks and stores hasn't started. Yet. The rampant looting and hate crimes have not escalated to government assigned curfews. Yet. Commonly perpetuated stress or drug related acts of violence haven't happened. Yet. Your money, homes, credit cards, and access to gas hasn't been completely destroyed. Yet. Bush hasn't launched America's next war. Yet."

Photobucket

We can't know for sure what they'll do next, but it seems the manipulating shits have begun the process of extinguishing the economy. That, in tandem with massive war will be the end of everything you can take for granted about your present existence. It will all change and very much for the worse. If you haven't yet thought about massive disruption, worthless money, displacement and where you'll get the things you need to survive, well, it's probably too late and the best you can do is cop an attitude adjustment that will allow you to endure.

As for Mrs Lipstick and I, we're outa here in a few days. I will not submit to a police state crackdown of roadblocks, snarling dogs and bangs on the door at midnight. I refuse to be disarmed and frightened. We've seen the writing on the wall and have prepared for this for some time. We're literally heading for the hills for a nice long vacation instead of maybe being trapped in a quarantine. We're becoming mobile while we can before the possibility of being ushered into one of those festive Halliburton camps. We've opted to be free and intend to stay that way. If you haven't thought about it yet, the only way to assure your safety and enhance your possibility of survival is to get as far away from people as possible when the shit flies. I'll still be blogging while I monitor the collapse from afar.

Of course it could be alarmism here, nothing bad will happen between now and January, gas prices will go down, the economy will flourish, people will smile and the Cheney administration will be shipped to the Hague in crates to stand trial. Right.




Do I know where hell is
Hell is in hello
Heaven is goodbye forever
It's time for me to go.

5 Comments:

Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

Gawd you depress me, yet i agree.

24/9/08 5:03 PM  
Blogger Devin said...

Blessings to you and Mrs. Lipstick! I only know you through your blog but you both will be in my thoughts and prayers! Thank you for the years of this fantastic blog and I mean this from the bottom of my soul. If I could leave I would too! Godspeed!-Devin

24/9/08 5:33 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Fantastic thing about these internet tubes, I'm only physically removing myself from harm's way, hopefully retreating so far from the madness that our lives won't be in danger once the Big Ugly goes down. We're literally discarding all we knew and making our previous life go poof, but hopefully will still be here as an internet presence if such a thing still functions soon.
If what I think is going to happen happens, I'll be fine but very concerned about all my online buddies.

24/9/08 6:26 PM  
Blogger pteranodon said...

Best wishes to you and Mrs. Lipstick!
I'm glad to hear that you will continue writing.

25/9/08 7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm already in the woods, camping out. Been there since August, having a very difficult time finding a place to plug in the com and continue my work. It seems that apartments these days always go to the people that make the most money, and everyone else with low incomes can just get left out in the cold.

26/9/08 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.