Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Take That Jab. Or Else.

Makes you wonder what will happen if and when a pandemic breaks out. And what else is in that damn needle.

Police with Dogs: Vaccinating Kids in Maryland

"I watched them bundled up against the cold winter air on Saturday, November 17, 2007, with their children and the letter from the State of Maryland threatening them with imprisonment or fines of $50 a day for failing to show proof their children had gotten a chickenpox or hepatitis B shot. Confused, angry or scared but mostly resigned, they were working mothers and fathers trudging toward the courthouse to face the Judge ordering them to get vaccinated or go to jail. Patrolling the scene was a SWAT team of policemen with dogs.
(...)
Chris set up his camera as I talked with a mother hundreds of yards from the front of the Courthouse door. I was about 12 inches inside a row of large cement balls that apparently were erected as a barrier to prevent terrorist attacks. I did not know I wasn’t supposed to be talking with this Mom inside the barrier. She was telling me about how she wasn’t given any information about vaccines before her children were injected with three vaccines.
All of a sudden, out of the corner of my eye I saw an armed guard with a dog emerge from the Courthouse and walk toward us. I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was the dread that any citizen of any country in any century has ever felt when an armed guard with a dog starts advancing. As if we were common criminals or terrorists, he yelled and gestured to us to move behind the stones.
We moved without a word. And the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach told me we were being shown the power of the State wielded by that armed guard with the dog, just as parents inside the Courthouse were being shown the power of the State wielded by doctors with syringes."

8 Comments:

Blogger Bpaul said...

Wonder how the kids fared who were sensitive/allergic to the mercury-laden preservatives in those vaccines.

Oh... that's right, in the patriot act a rider was added that said Big Pharm wasn't to be held liable for any problems resultant from mercury preservatives in vaccines, I forgot.

So they must be healthy and harmless.

Right.

Excuse me while I go puke.

20/11/07 1:45 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Ah yes, the mercury.
I actually shudder at that title -
"Police with Dogs: Vaccinating Kids in Maryland"

20/11/07 8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Along with the flouride in the water, the two could act as powerful mind-controlling chemicals, which when stimulated with the right ultrasonic tones, might turn us all into mindless zombies to succumb to the police-state.

21/11/07 4:51 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

That's actually a good avenue of exploration - why americans have in the last number of years become so goddamn complacent and bovine. Whatever happened to the rough and tumble brashness of, say, the generation that went off to WW2? There's something more going on besides TV although that's a huge factor. It's like we've become a nation of pathetic wimps, unable to resist being traumatized. Has fluoride really been that effective in destroying our critical thought and ability to fight?

21/11/07 5:57 AM  
Blogger Bpaul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

21/11/07 12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bpaul,

I wasn't making fun of anything. I was totally serious.

22/11/07 4:57 AM  
Blogger Bpaul said...

Well crap I'm sorry man.

I'm so used to people being snarky/snide about this stuff I misread your post.

Sorry bout that.

I'm not comfortable with the flouride thing either, but don't know much about it except it is used in cockroach poison.

22/11/07 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bpaul,

Understood. Not being able to see people's faces over the internet forums has led me to make the same mistake as well.

Btw, baking soda can also be used against roaches. Spread it around the cracks, under sinks, etc... and they like to eat it. When mixed with water in their little shells, it causes them to explode.

23/11/07 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.