Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Website Prints Transcript Of Craig Sex Partner

from the Idaho Statesman
A 40-year-old professional man with close ties to Republican officials told the Idaho Statesman he had oral sex with Sen. Larry Craig at Washington's Union Station, probably in 2004.
The man spoke to the Statesman on the condition he not be named. He said he was sure it was Craig he had oral sex with but said he had no evidence other than his word.
"I’ve always been interested in politics and probably if you showed me pictures of the hundred senators I could probably name 75 or 80 of them. And that would be true over the last probably 20 years. So, I don’t think it’s unusual that I did recognize him. There’s no doubt in my mind that that’s who it was."

"Let me be clear: I am not gay. I never have been gay." said the fearful hypocrite.

You know, these repug posers are truly a sorry lot. I imagine I share the same sentiments as a lot of other people when I say I could care less how the guy likes to share intimacy. It really doesn't matter if he gets his jollies tapping a bathroom floor for anonymous sex or likes glory holes or pays he hos or whatever. That all doesn't matter. What matters is that they are so afraid of admitting what they do and stand there lying to the world and themselves about their activities.
It's their self loathing and fear that's disgusting to watch, and it's their destructive homophobic words and actions when they try to mask who they are that stinks. Because they're so fearful of being exposed for their raging hypocrisy they definately are quite vulnerable to extortion and blackmail, and in Craig's case it just might have happened in early summer:

June 7, 2007, 08:24 PM -- Idaho Sen. Larry Craig votes against the immigration police-state bill.
June 11 "at 1216 hours", Craig ensnared by "Airport Police" on sex charge.
June 13 - Roll Call reports Craig has switched sides, now supports "immigration compromise."
June 28, 2007, 11:04 AM - Craig votes for NAU-police-state "immigration" bill.

2 Comments:

Blogger Undeniable Liberal said...

Jay Leno sums it up:
"Although Democrats gained control of Congress, the Republicans still control the bathrooms."
Buh-duh-BOOM!!

30/8/07 1:17 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Rimshot!
Or is that rim job?

30/8/07 6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.