Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It Used To Be Different

Hotter-burning sun warming the planet

"The sun is burning hotter than usual, offering a possible explanation for global warming that needs to be weighed when proceeding with expensive efforts to cut emissions of greenhouse gases, Swiss and German scientists say.
"The sun has been at its strongest over the past 60 years and may now be affecting global temperatures," said Sami Solanki, the director of the renowned Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research in Gottingen, Germany, who led the research.
"The sun is in a changed state. It is brighter than it was a few hundred years ago and this brightening started relatively recently -- in the last 100 to 150 years," Mr. Solanski said."

"It shows that there is enough happening on the solar front to merit further research. Perhaps we are devoting too many resources to correcting human effects on the climate without being sure that we are the major contributor," he said."

The entire solar system is going through extraordinary changes. Every planet is exhibiting remarkable flux, even Pluto. Just like chemtrails, we're being lied to repeatedly even though we can see things with our own eyes but believe the crap we're told.

When I was a boy fifty years ago, just like any other boy 6, 7 or 8 years old, I luxuriated in summer. Days lasted forever. Sights and smells and sounds could make me swoon. I remember the tulip tree in the front yard that perfumed the whole block in New York around Easter. I could tell who just mowed their lawn by the grassy fragrance that wafted on the wind. Little insects fascinated me, especially when I got my magnifying glass and turned them into popcorn.

One of my favorite memories was to have a bottle of soda (in NY at the time it was never "pop", it was soda) and lay down face up on the picnic table and just dream into the sky. I'd listen to the birds and watch the clouds and slowly, slowly sip the sweet nectar of my carefree youth. I loved doing this and I did it repeatedly. I actually thought to myself - "You're going to remember this dude!" just like the time I was sixteen and my girlfriend Patty was home with me while my parents were out and we stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror and we snuggled and pawed. Or ten years later when I had fled to Puerto Rico after one too many drug busts and I sat on a brilliantly white tropical beach while the breeze lifted the palm fronds. I had a tendency to do that. "You're going to remember this dude."

I'm saying this because many, many times when I was a boy I looked at the sun, and it was yellow. Now, fifty years later, it's white.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.