Monday, July 19, 2010

Bad News

I just found out a family member stole my father's estate and there's nothing I can do about it.
My planned future just evaporated, we'll be homeless in several months so we have to begin planning how to dispose of our posessions and where we'll live from then on.
But considering the first major hurricane will create chaos, the fascists are about to start WW3 and the dead economy will begin to reek fairly soon, living in a small trailer with my beautiful wife and all our survival equipment doesn't seem so bad to me.
This is the song I sang to her when someone called me to tell me she got into a wreck and was hurt, two days after we were married, and when I raced to the scene I found her laying in the street covered with a passeby's jacket:

2 Comments:

Blogger LesleyinNM said...

I am really sorry to hear that. Nice that you are looking on the bright side though. I think when we decide not to let such things drag us down too much we brighten the future and draw good karma.

19/7/10 8:53 PM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

Thank you Lesley.
After talking it over with the Mrs, we're going to sell part of our Navajo rug collection which should buy us some time. We came down here to the SW every year and searched out the best quality specimens and they're worth an awful lot of money to people in the know.

20/7/10 3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.