Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fake And Staged

"We just received the following behind the scenes footage from an anonymous tipster showing what appears to be a Fox News producer encouraging a crowd to scream and holler during a "report" by Fox News' Griff Jenkins at the 9/12 protest."

Includes both clips of the Faux producer egging the crowd on and the final product shown on television. There aren't any words any more to describe this despicable organization. News should never have been one of them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous nick z said...

The reporter in the second vid said that there were blacks and whites included in the crowd. I suspect that was also a lie. I watched video of the 9/12 protests in DC and I didn't see a single black person in any of it.

My general impression, in fact, is that most of these people are white-supremacist types and the dumbed-down whites that follow them. Please correct me if I am wrong.

20/9/09 8:26 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I'd suspect nick, that there was a main core group of Faux groupies that were there because they followed orders and a sizable number who had concerns about the economic meltdown, with a fringe number of people with other concerns.
I'm convinced, because Obama is basically Bush's third term and his policies haven't changed squat, that a lot of opposition stems from being pissed off a black boy is in the white house. There's nothing else to account for all the vitriol.

20/9/09 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.