Monday, August 03, 2009

I Could Get On Board With This Health Care

Fans urged to drink whisky to ward off swine flu

"MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian soccer fans have been told to drink whisky on their trip to Wales for next month's World Cup qualifier to ward off the H1N1 swine flu virus, the head of the country's supporter association (VOB) said Monday.
"We urge our fans to drink a lot of Welsh whisky as a form of disinfection," VOB head Alexander Shprygin told Reuters.
"That should cure all symptoms of the disease."

2 Comments:

Anonymous nick z said...

I'd rather smoke ganja, hard liquor is really bad for my stomach and kidneys.

I will refuse to be innoculated as well. There's something very suspicious about mandatory vaccinations. I just don't see how my decision to not be vaccinated could possibly hurt anyone else.

Mandatory vaccinations defy logic.

4/8/09 10:35 AM  
Blogger nolocontendere said...

I'm glad to hear you're not going to get jabbed too. People have to know there's a resistance to the insanity so they won't feel alone in rejecting forced shots.
And a lot can be understood about a government forcing people to take them.

4/8/09 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.