Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Not A Candidate For Pullet Surprise

Spell Checker fail of biblical distortions.

BYU student paper pulps 18,000 copies after referring to “apostates” instead of “apostles”

"A spelling error appeared in a photo caption in which the word “apostle” was rendered as “apostate.” In referring to activities at the General Conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints last weekend, the caption read in part, “Members of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostates and other general authorities raise their hands in a sustaining vote. . . .”

I have a spelling checker
It came with my PC
It highlights for my review
Mistakes I cannot sea.
I ran this poem thru it
I'm sure your pleased to no
Its letter perfect in it's weigh
My checker told me sew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.