Friday, January 02, 2009

The Harder They Come

Bank of America lobbyists wrote parts of bank bail out bill

Bank of America Now #1 U.S. Bank

"The completion of the acquisition of Merrill Lynch on Thursday makes Bank of America the largest U.S. bank, nudging JP Morgan Chase and Citigroup out of the top spot with $2.7 trillion in assets.
But with the number-one status comes some big challenges for the banking giant. The purchase of Merrill and its staff of 17,000 brokers cost the bank $50 billion..."


I have two dead credit card accounts with these scumbags. They were opened almost ten years ago and I was religious in my monthly payments. When banks began their scorched earth policy about a year ago I called BofA and closed those acounts before they raised the interest rates on me. After the fascists started handing trillions to the banksters I stopped paying them off and will never send those fucks another penny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.