Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Meet One Of The Top Racecar Drivers In Iran

Laleh Seddigh, not quite the carefully manufactured image of muslim horribleness now, is she?

Photobucket

Ms. Seddigh loves speed. She also loves a challenge. Last fall, she petitioned the national auto racing federation in this male-dominated society for permission to compete against men. When it was granted, she became not only the first woman in Iran to race cars against the opposite sex, but also the first woman since the Islamic Revolution here to compete against men in any sport.
What's more, she beat them
.”

Photobucket

"Resistance from men does not bother me. Once I get on the track I like to use my technical skills, take control and dominate the other drivers."

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dominate me

30/4/08 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.