Sunday, December 09, 2007

Calling The White House Treated As A Crime

Icelandic boy, 16, calls and gets arrested. The kid pretended to be the president of Iceland and fooled a bunch of stooges at the white house. Apparently the paranoid authoritarians thought he should be waterboarded for daring to make them look like dupes and leaned on Icelandic police to nail his Al Qaeda ass.

"When he finally got through to President Bush's secretary, VĂ­fill alleges he was told to expect a call back from Bush.
"She told me the president was not available at the time, but that she would mark it in his schedule to call me back on Monday evening," he said.
Instead, the police showed up at his home in Akranes, a fishing town about 48 kilometers from Reykjavik, and took him to the local police station, where they questioned the 16-year-old for several hours.
"The police chief said they were under orders from U.S. officials to "find the leak" -- that I had to tell them where I had found the number," he said. "Otherwise, I would be banned from ever entering the United States."

(...)
"I just know I have had it for a few years," he told ABC. "I must have gotten it from a friend when I was about 11 or 12."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.