Thursday, August 10, 2006

What's Up With The Number 19?

Ever since 9/11 and the odd numerology involved, I've been paying more attention to numbers in the headlines. Since the perpetrators of black tuesday wanted us to believe that there were 19 arabs involved, that number, if the numerologists are correct, has special meaning to the cult driven New World Order types. What's strange is that the number 19 shows up in a wildly disproportionate amount of headlines:

Bombs kill 19 in Baghdad - August 8

19 injured in riot in central China - August 9

At least 19 Iraqis, three US troops dead - August 7

19 people arrested in drug and prostitution bust - August 8

At least 19 dead as tropical storm crosses southern China - August 4

With the latest fearmongering ploy:

19 people held on suspicion of plotting to blow up planes - August 11

There are a whole lot more if you go further back than a week. I don't know whether the number means something special to the shadow government types or is just one half of a Steely Dan song, it shows up as the amount of people in a situation a lot more than coincidence would suggest.

3 Comments:

Blogger JerseyCynic said...

SO, Nolo -- you've got me hooked on the numerology AGAIN. I was into it very much, years back, when I met my husband, and more recently when I was studying feng shui. I read your blog post earlier this morning and now I am hooked again. THANKS (not really) because now I'm going to drive myself crazy again. Number 11 has been a very significant number in my life for a long time. I met my hubby on 11/1 at 1:11 (and that's just the beginning). Your site led me to SO many others, now my head is spinning (in a good way, I guess). Let's be sure to discuss this further. I really do love learning about this. I had no idea about the number 19....

11/8/06 7:21 PM  
Blogger LesleyinNM said...

Are you sure it isn't 19.5? Just kidding.
I had never thought about it before, but you are right. Interesting.

12/8/06 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » »

14/2/07 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.